A Self-Study Guide for Wellness
The Classic Wisdom for the Modern Human Self-Study Guide
provides you with resources, tools, and simple practices to:
(1) take ownership of attention
(2) consciously turn attention inward for self-awareness and self-understanding
(3) voluntarily face fear and discomfort to build character and resilience
(4) respond rather than react from an inner locus of control
(5) view every experience in life as an opportunity for learning
KNOWING WHO YOU ARE
is the SIMPLEST yet MOST PROFOUND WISDOM
found in the history of philosophy, religion, and psychology,
both East and West.
If “know thyself” is foundational for wellness then why so much dis-ease among modern people?
Because CLASSIC WISDOM is SIMPLE but not easy.
The Classic Wisdom for the Modern Human Self Study Guide can show you how…
TO KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE
Prepare to take your attention back from the Internet, advertisers, and self-help books, focus it inward to gain self-awareness and understanding, develop strength and courage to do what’s hard, learn to respond rather than react, and see all your experiences as opportunities for learning.
BE YOUR OWN GURU!
Subscribe for regular posts comprising the FREE Self Study Guide today!