Landscapes for Learning is podcasting again!
I took the year “off” from recording podcasts to write the Classic Wisdom for the Modern Human: A Self-Study Guide for Wellness (2019, Amazon)! Now I want to continue sharing the mission of LFL and teaching its self-study curriculum through podcasting and conversations online!
Since the Classic Wisdom for the Modern Human: A Self-Study Guide for Wellness is a curriculum, the podcast will supplement, explain, enhance, and extend its contents and add to its already great collection of resources!! Yes, Bitches!! You’ll be able to learn about all things related to self-study and self-realization (yoga, learning, writing, challenges/ problems, etc) through listening AND consulting the practices and information in the book however you like, whenever you like, in a variety of formats you enjoy. ( e.g., Sitting in traffic or taking a walk are both great opportunities for listening in to learn more about YOURSELF!)
MY UPDATED LIVING WELL CHECK LIST 2018-2019
- Learned how to podcast (check!)
- Created a draft of an online course (check!)
- Turned online course into a self-directed learning curriculum: a Self Study Guide for people to use privately, in their own space (check!)
- Wrote and published said Self-Study Guide on Amazon. Sold (and selling) to Bikram Yoga studios and online! (check!)
- Incorporated as Landscapes for Learning, LLC! (check!)
- Having loads of ideas (about present book and for next books) and wanting to talk about them via podcast (check)
LFL’s Episodes 1-15 from 2018 helped me to flesh out ideas that ended up coming together quite nicely in book form. Now, I am shifting gears and going in a more deliberate direction by drawing on the CWFTMHSSG’s 5 main principles to create podcasts where I will be inviting more guests to talk all things related to learning: yoga, self-study, mental health (all while I am learning Counseling Psychology to become a mental health counselor), self-realization, self-actualization, shared humanity, nature, and education!
Have a listen for an informative hour to
Podcast 016: How and Why to Self-Study for Self-Realization, Wisdom and Wellness.
Click and listen below or Download. Also listen via iTunes or Spotify.
Subscribe to LFL on iTunes & Share with those who you think may benefit from looking inside themselves for wellness!