“The unexamined life is not worth living.”— Socrates
The Classic Wisdom for the Modern Human: A Self Study Guide for Wellness is designed to inspire and motivate you to live an “examined” life and give you simple, pragmatic tools for everyday use. It’s about the why and how to “know thyself,” so you can express your uniqueness for a lifetime of wellness and wellbeing. This five part process of self study will enable you to specifically articulate yourself to yourself and empower you to more deliberately author your own life story.
The purpose of the Self Study Guide is to encourage you to look inward at least as often as you look outward which is why it begins with attention. Look up from your screens, away from teachers, friends, experts, and yes, even your parents, to look inward at your own human nature because that’s where your integrity and passion reside as well as all the answers about who you are and how to live well.
The Self Study Guide is a five part program will teach you why and how to:
(1) manage your attention and understand its relationship to your values,
(2) increase your self-awareness,
(3) realize the value of embracing challenge to build character, discipline, and resilience,
(4) make more intentional choices to respond to life experiences rather than reacting to them mindlessly or unconsciously, and
(5) approach life with the attitude of a lifelong learner to cultivate growth mindset and an openness to experience.
Self study is about reflection, introspection, and radical honesty to improve your human experience. We aren’t here for very long, so get started living your best life today!
Get your copy of the Classic Wisdom for the Modern Human: A Self-Study Guide for Wellness Available for only $9.99 at Amazon.com.